Now, I may live in the UK, so our Black Friday’s are not as extreme as some places (ahem America) but us Brits do like to shop, we just do it in a much safer manner…normally. But on Black Friday it seems that our stereotypical calm and collected behaviour goes out the window. So with that in mind, this is your guide on how to make it through…
If you’ve been living under a rock you may not have noticed that the Black Friday Deals have already started, which is odd as Friday is tomorrow, but I guess the shops think that this way they can spread out the chaos instead of packing it all in one day (messy).
But to start off my Help Guide, I should really explain what this mystical day entails…
According to Wikipedia “Black Friday is the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States (the fourth Thursday of November). Since 1932, it has been regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the U.S., and most major retailers open very early (and more recently during overnight hours) and offer promotional sales”
So yeah… now ya know,
This is for those of you that dont want anything to do with Black Friday:
STAY AWAY!!! My only advice for you people is to steer clear of any shopping that day (come on its just one day) and I wouldnt make any plans to go out cause you just know the roads will be jammed with holiday shoppers. So just use it as an excuse to stay in Friday night (we all knew you were anyway).
For those who want to shop still but dont want any human contact what so ever (#same)
- Superdrug – daily deals until Tuesday (upto 60% off) as well as loads of other deals/bundles and free stuff!!!
- ASOS – 20% off EVERYTHING with the code: GOGOGO and free worldwide delivery!
- Debenhams – No VAT on anything and upto 50% on clothing plus loads of other dealerino’s!
- Amazon – SO.MANY.DEALS!
- John Lewis – arent even revealing their deals till tomorrow (so you know they’re gonna be sweeeeet)
- Forever 21 – They’ve been very hush hush about this but it turns out that on top of their already amazing sales, they’ve added another 30% off!!!
- H&M – 50% off!
- New Look – Up to 50% off (but just go online anyway just to see their amazing website banner XD)
- Top Shop – Up to 50 % off … Im sensing a trend here…but they have free shipping too so…
For those braving the storm:
- Make sure you actually want to buy the item, (your not just buying yourself a TV cause it 80% off when you already have a bigger and better one at home)
- Dont get Stressy, if you know you hate shopping, large crowds or disorder then dont chance it and if you can feel yourself getting uncomfortable, LEAVE! There will be thousands of sales throughout the years so you’re not gonna miss out oo much
- Remember to eat and drink (seriously of you faint infront of a 90% off electronics deal there is a good chance you will be trampled)