OML I nearly forgot. I really need to set myself weekly reminders! But anyway happy NatsChats Tiesday, I hope your week is going well so far. Mine isn’t if I’m honest, I was having a bit of a happy streak and then it all came crashing doe on Monday. Literally everything that could’ve gone wrong, did! But anyway today was a little better so you know, always look on the bright side.
Anyway today my little muchkins I would like to share with you one of my all time pet peeves: people talking I. Cinemas.
So you can imagine what happened, I was in the cinema with the fam about to watch LA LA Land (I was so excited since everyone had said how good it was). But there were 4 girls behind us that were about 12 or 13 and they WOULD NOT. STOP. TALKING! Look honestly I’m fine if you’re with your friends and you wanna make the occasional comment or laugh when something’s funny or whatever cause it’s a film it’s made fora response but if you are rude enough to talk out loud and ruin the experience for everyone. The cinema we went to was cheaper than most luckily enough but can you imagine spending a good £12 on a film per person and your money being wasted because you can’t even hear the bloody film. If you want to talk through the whole film then feel free to buy the DVD and watch it at home.
This is also pissed me off even further because I was really excited to watch the film and could hardly concentrate for the first hour thanks to that group of girls. Ughhhhh. It was alright though because (if you’ve watched La La Land you’ll know) it’s a long ass film so I had to go to the toilet half way through (which I would never ever do cause I don’t want to agitate other people and probably wouldn’t notice as I would be so sucked into the film to realise I even, sorr needed the toilet. But so did a lot of others so I didn’t feel that bad. But when I was coming back out of the toilet the 4 girls came in (and didn’t say anything when I reld the door open for all 4 of them May I add) but they didn’t come back to the screening so I got to enjoy the last hour (ish) in piece.
I know that I am not the nicest person in the world and sometimes I can do or say horrible things but under no circumstances will I ever accept people being rude. There is literally no need for it. I think that you should show respect to all people no matter who they are.
But anyway that’s my rant for this week, sorry if you prefer my other more structured blog posts they will be back next week. But while where on the topic of you have any ideas of blog posts you’d like to read from me please do tell me. I think I will pretty much do anything. I was thinking of also doing a “my makeup routine” aswell so let me know by dropping a comment if you’d like that or what not. Also feel free to share your pet peeves with anyone so we can all grumble together haha!
See you next week! Xx
Welcome Back Everyone! I hope you all had wonderful Christmases and New Years! I know I’ve taken a bit of the break since Blogmas but I just haven’t really had the time with all the other work and such I’ve been doing.
To start of this post I’ll just keep you up to date with what I’ve been doing since we last spoke:
- My Christmas was pretty good but I feel like it all went way too quickly. Plus working over Christmas kinda bought down my festivities a bit but oh well. I got loads of lovely presents which may not have been particular luxurious of expensive but were just perfect fir me really as I didn’t really ask for anything so just received a few bits an bobs including some adorably little desk lights. I may do another (very belated, I know) blog post on some favourite Xmas prezzies i received if you would like that.
- My contract ended with my job and (because they’re pretty stupid and overstaffed at Christmas) they didn’t keep anyone on But oh well, plenty more jobs I can try.
- I had an amazing NYE party which even included a cheeky sleepover that night. In the morning our hung over selves watch The Princess and The Frog because we woke up at about 6/7 am. Yeah very little sleep was experienced that night.
- I made and uploaded to YouTube a “My 2016” video showing all the highlights in chronological order.
- I have done a lot of January Sales shopping and this past Saturday I bought 2 dresses from New Look (one of which was £1!)
- I have had to do a lot more revision for my exams and am currently taking a few mock exams.
Next off I’ll tell you my new Years resolutions for this year (as some of you may know I did pretty well in my resolutions last year so lets see how this one goes):
- This year I only have one resolution. To do more! I know that I did in fact get up to quite a lot last year but I felt like I spent most of my time sitting around doing nothing. I want to change this so I’ve decided to try and say YES more. This resolution has already come into play as I have agreed to go out to places more and I have already found that when you go out on a Friday (after work or school or whatever it is you do) it makes your weekend last a whole lot longer! Like I’ve found that if I do something on a Friday night the next day I assume its Sunday when I have a whole other day more to go before its back to work on Monday. Since the beginning of the year I have also decided to re start a diary/journal type thing. I am writing in it every few days and although I have never been able to stick to one before I hope I can change it around this year!
Now for the Newness:
I was quite proud of myself for my Blogmas (even though I did mess up a few times) and I do really love Blogging and Vloging and so I have made the courageous decision to upload more. So may I introduce to you… NATSCHATS TUESDAYS! From this day forward I will upload a Blog post every week on a Tuesday (at roughly 5pm GMT – 9 am PST). I know this doesn’t seem like an amazing breakthrough or anything but at least this way I’ll be a bit more organised and have something to aim for. I hope that you will all join me on my weekly entries as I really do appreciate every single person that reads this. Though we may be few, we are mighty. Or we mighty few…im sure that some kind of famous quote. I will warn you now, I am a very reliable person in real life but I have a horrific memory (believe me I take psychology) but that is no excuse as what we have here on NatsChatsTV is a family and of course FAMILY COMES FIRST so I am giving you full permission to nag me and shout abuse at me if I neglect you and/or forget a blog post. Literally if anyone Tweets me or comments on my Instagram or even slides into my DMs and mentions my blog post for this week I will get straight back on it I promise!
Speaking of which if you want to follow or add (or whatever you kids do these days) my social media links are right here (#selfpromo)
See you soon! Xx