Welcome Back Everyone! I hope you all had wonderful Christmases and New Years! I know I’ve taken a bit of the break since Blogmas but I just haven’t really had the time with all the other work and such I’ve been doing.
To start of this post I’ll just keep you up to date with what I’ve been doing since we last spoke:
- My Christmas was pretty good but I feel like it all went way too quickly. Plus working over Christmas kinda bought down my festivities a bit but oh well. I got loads of lovely presents which may not have been particular luxurious of expensive but were just perfect fir me really as I didn’t really ask for anything so just received a few bits an bobs including some adorably little desk lights. I may do another (very belated, I know) blog post on some favourite Xmas prezzies i received if you would like that.
- My contract ended with my job and (because they’re pretty stupid and overstaffed at Christmas) they didn’t keep anyone on But oh well, plenty more jobs I can try.
- I had an amazing NYE party which even included a cheeky sleepover that night. In the morning our hung over selves watch The Princess and The Frog because we woke up at about 6/7 am. Yeah very little sleep was experienced that night.
- I made and uploaded to YouTube a “My 2016” video showing all the highlights in chronological order.
- I have done a lot of January Sales shopping and this past Saturday I bought 2 dresses from New Look (one of which was £1!)
- I have had to do a lot more revision for my exams and am currently taking a few mock exams.
Next off I’ll tell you my new Years resolutions for this year (as some of you may know I did pretty well in my resolutions last year so lets see how this one goes):
- This year I only have one resolution. To do more! I know that I did in fact get up to quite a lot last year but I felt like I spent most of my time sitting around doing nothing. I want to change this so I’ve decided to try and say YES more. This resolution has already come into play as I have agreed to go out to places more and I have already found that when you go out on a Friday (after work or school or whatever it is you do) it makes your weekend last a whole lot longer! Like I’ve found that if I do something on a Friday night the next day I assume its Sunday when I have a whole other day more to go before its back to work on Monday. Since the beginning of the year I have also decided to re start a diary/journal type thing. I am writing in it every few days and although I have never been able to stick to one before I hope I can change it around this year!
Now for the Newness:
I was quite proud of myself for my Blogmas (even though I did mess up a few times) and I do really love Blogging and Vloging and so I have made the courageous decision to upload more. So may I introduce to you… NATSCHATS TUESDAYS! From this day forward I will upload a Blog post every week on a Tuesday (at roughly 5pm GMT – 9 am PST). I know this doesn’t seem like an amazing breakthrough or anything but at least this way I’ll be a bit more organised and have something to aim for. I hope that you will all join me on my weekly entries as I really do appreciate every single person that reads this. Though we may be few, we are mighty. Or we mighty few…im sure that some kind of famous quote. I will warn you now, I am a very reliable person in real life but I have a horrific memory (believe me I take psychology) but that is no excuse as what we have here on NatsChatsTV is a family and of course FAMILY COMES FIRST so I am giving you full permission to nag me and shout abuse at me if I neglect you and/or forget a blog post. Literally if anyone Tweets me or comments on my Instagram or even slides into my DMs and mentions my blog post for this week I will get straight back on it I promise!
Speaking of which if you want to follow or add (or whatever you kids do these days) my social media links are right here (#selfpromo)
See you soon! Xx
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you will know that at the beginning of the WA I made a blog post titled: “Happy New Year my darling” where I stated 3 New Years resolutions I made for the year 2016. And today I looked back on it and realised that I actually did pretty damn well.
My first resolution was to “get that summer bod” which okay was a huge flop. This year I left school and so no longer had to do any type of fitness or sport in school. So basically have done nothing all year and am the most unhealthy I have ever been. So yeah that is definitely gonna be a resolution to make next year aswell. I’m not even gonna attempt to try and get fit by the end of the year because 1) I have 10 days and 2) it’s Christmas so I plan to eat and be lazy along with most other people. I did get a exercise bike this year though so do have the possibility of getting fit. Also I have a new found love for Yoga and meditation which although won’t get you ripped af, will help you tone and get your mental health in shape.
My second New Years Resolution was to get a job and I can safely say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! It may be a Christmas temp job which will more that likely end in January but I still got one. And I just realised that I have had 2 Jobs prior to this as well as a handful of interviews which will hopefully boost my confidence for job searches in the future. For those interested I worked in a advertising agency for Tribute acts early in the year and a vintage online clothing line in the summer and now work at a shop which I will not name because I don’t want them to fire me.
My last resolution for the year that’s passed was to save up some money and buy a camera. This one is by far the best accomplished one. Through the first half of the year I saved up all by own money and then went out and bought myself a half decent camera which I did Infact take to both Tenerife and Thailand (which you may know if you are subscribed to my YouTube Channel – NatsChatsTV. It has proven very useful and great for taking photos. I have recently noticed though that there is an odd hollow sound in the background of filming which you only hear when filming something quiet (not a concert though) so have no idea what that is all about. But yes this year a kicked off my YouTube channel which although had not proven to be overly popular, is great fun and something I hope to carry on.
Looking back at the resolutions I made scares me a little bit cause it shows how fast time has flies. This has been a ridiculously busy year for me and I feel like I have never grown up more in a short amount of time in my life. For example if you looked at the person I was at the beginning of the summer and the person I am now you would never think they had met, let alone were the same person. I have definetly grown up a lot and think that I am a mostly more happy person.
Please do let me know if you too stuck to your resolutions or not in the comments.
Here’s to 2017!
Im Natalie and Welcome to my first ever post on this blog. I think I should start off by saying a bit about myself: I’m a teen girl who’s in that awkward stage in everyone’s life where they have to think about the dreaded F word. Thats right FUTURE!!! My main focuses should technically be revising so I can get the best possible grades…but there’s just one slight problem…
…I dont want to. I understand that its important for the next stage in your life but there are so many other things I’d much rather be doing than sitting at my laptop and typing a…oh wait thats what im doing right now for fun. But you see its different, I actually enjoy writing and love knowing that other people might be reading. This is why I started blogging in the first place.
In my blog I will be talking about my life, keeping you up to date and hopefully giving you some useful life hacks in the process. If you have any suggestions of something else you want to see, feel free to leave me a message. Also I have no idea how this WordPress thing works so if anyone wants to…you know…HELP ME!!! Then it would be very much appreciated.
Anyway thats all for today, if you have any comments or questions im sure there is some sort of comment box or something like that (I havent worked that out yet…whoops). I WILL READ ALL NO MATTER HOW CRAZY YOU THINK THEY ARE!
See you soon